Trust is essential when choosing a wedding celebrant, and getting married can be an expensive business – so I commit to be really clear about the costs of engaging me as your wedding celebrant, with no hidden charges.
I charge £550 for a wedding ceremony up to 60 minutes in length. The fee I charge includes:
• All travelling within a 50-mile radius (additional miles at the standard HMRC rate of £0.45p per mile in the UK).
• The first meeting, where I get to know you and discuss the kind of ceremony you want
• A unique script for your ceremony (this includes updates and changes made by email)
• A meeting to read through the final script
• If needed, a rehearsal at the venue
• On the wedding day I will lead the ceremony
• A presentation copy of the script to keep
Where there are special circumstances (e.g. hospital weddings, severe financial hardship), or if you are planning an overseas / longer ceremony, I am always happy to discuss a bespoke quote.